Roast sea bass & vegetable traybake
Apply a no-fuss touch to fish in this all-in-one Italian-inspired bake with crispy potatoes, roasted peppers and olives
- 300g red-skinned potatoes, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 rosemary sprig, leaves removed and very finely chopped
- 2 sea bass fillets
- 25g pitted black olive, halved
- ½ lemon, sliced thinly into rounds
- handful basil leaves
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Arrange the potato and pepper slices on a large non-stick baking tray. Drizzle over 1 tbsp oil and scatter with the rosemary, a pinch of salt and a good grinding of pepper. Toss everything together well and roast for 25 mins, turning over halfway through, until the potatoes are golden and crisp at the edges.
- Arrange the fish fillets on top and scatter over the olives. Place a couple of lemon slices on top of the fish and drizzle with the remaining oil. Roast for further 7-8 mins until the fish is cooked through. Serve scattered with basil leaves.
Recipe by Angela Boggiano BBC Good Food magazine